In the middle of COVID-19,
you still want to keep learning about how money works!
Join via Zoom meeting!
Managing your Money Workshop
Thursday, 23 April 2020, 1-2:30 pm
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This workshop is for newcomers to Canada
who want to have a head start on understanding
how to manage their money.
- know your 1st step to financial success
- how to ensure safekeeping of your money
- building your financial identity: credit, credit score and credit history
- getting started on investing and understanding risks
- what are RESP, RDSP, RRSP, & TFSA and how to benefit from them
- your potential sources of income at retirement
- your tax payable, tax credits, & tax deductibles
- the serious matter of identity theft and how to avoid it
Get some information from the Managing your Money Booklet also available for free download: https://www.newjourneyhousing.com/article/managing-your-money/booklets-video